Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Questions answered...

Due to my craziest of situations I have run into a plethora of questions. I have taken the liberty of listing some of them and the answers that I know...

-Were your babies conceived at the same time?
The babies are both measuring the same size meaning that we can assume that they were conceived at the same time.

-Do you have double of other parts?
As of right now, we only know of the double uterus. After the babies are delivered I will have a complete exam to check out the rest of my organs.

-Are the babies really twins?
Yes, our babies are twins, but only because they will be born on the same day. They each have their own wombs.

-Will the babies be delivered at the same time?
Our docs have told us that this delivery will have to be a cesarean, so therefore the babies will be delivered together.

-What is my due date?
The 40-week mark, full term, for my pregnancy is August 2nd. We will assume that, bc they are twins, they will come early.

-Will we find out the sex of the babies?
YES! I have had too many surprises thus far. We should know what we are having by mid to late February!!

-Did you know that you had a double uterus beforehand?
No, most women with my condition do not find out that they have a double uterus until they get pregnant. I have never needed an ultrasound before now, so I just found this out.

How are you feeling?
I feel great! i have had no sickness, knock on wood!! I have had some bad headaches, been very hungry and super tired. Other than that, I am good. Looking forward to the second trimester so that I can get some of my energy back.


These questions are the only ones I can think of right now, but I am sure that I will be adding more after our next doctor's appt on 1/19.
Thanks for your continued prayers for us! We can't wait for you to meet our babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment