Sunday, March 7, 2010

Videos

Dan and I went to the doctor again Friday! We are starting to get used to going every 3 weeks now. We are so lucky to be able to see our girls as much as we get to. It is such a fun thing for us to look forward to. They are getting so big! The sonographer mentioned today that she was shocked at how much room that they both have. The girls were stretching out and really making lots of movement today. They both are very healthy looking and we are so blessed. They did check my cervical length and are still satisfied with the workings of my procedure (cerclage) thus far. I am almost 19 weeks pregnant and have gained about 10 pounds thus far. I am starting to come to grips with the fact that this belly is getting larger. Dan and I startted our baby classes at the hospital. These will last about 2 months with the way that we have them scheduled. We are learning so much. The classes are very informative and help us to feel a little more prepared (if that is possible...) Attached is the video that they gave us today. It is a bit long (just a warning). We will be heading back in two weeks just to check my cervical length and then again in another 2 weeks for a full ultrasound to check out the girls again. Thanks so much for continuing to keep us in your prayers. We definitely feel all the blessings that God is pouring over us!

No comments:

Post a Comment